por Daniel André Teixeira'

Foreign Beauty

Leave a Comment


The train left. I lost it.
An hour until I had another … but life had a plan for that moment.

I seated on a bench in the train station, resting and hoping that time would be my friend and started running as fast as he could. Next to me there she was. She was not from around, with a book as company with the eyes that could surrender any army, european style that I saw before in my travels, a foreign charm waiting also for a train for her journey of the day.

Fearless she reach out to me with a question and that was enough. Within a few minutes we started talking like it was all planed before. Two strangers sharing opinions, laughts and experiences. Different realities bounding in one train station bench.
Like a scene from a movie we were so deeply in the conversation that we forgot that basic question that usually starts everything: “what is your name?”. That small detail came in between.

Time really did his job and ran. With a glance at the clock we saw that was time to get up and take our own path. Side by side we traded the last words until the goodbye that felt that it wasn’t the last time will we see each other … who knows right?

I lost a train, but I gain the company of a foreign beauty that made time fly.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário